Okay okay, so i've slacked a little on this. [Thanks Ashly for the reminder :P ] so let's play catch up... Major things that have happened since my last blog.
1. Sometime before I left to go out of town Andrew's mama and sister came into my work to check on me and tell me that they're excited about the baby and want to be involved as much as possible. They want me to know that they are here for me and that I can come to them about anything.. as well as giving me a hug and asking how I was doing and when my next dr appt. is......
I still almost two weeks later dont know what to think about this....
2. Kye [my gorgeous niece] celebrated her first Thanksgiving! :) We had turkey and all the fixings. Family friends came over and we ate, enjoying each others company and spending time together. She got to try mashed potatoes, some cranberry sauce and even a little tiny bit of pumpkin pie. Needless to say, Kye is a fan of food no matter which way you slice it.
3. I roadtripped with a friend from Georgia to Colorado. We left on sunday night [11/28] around 5 PM and drove until we got just above ATL. We spent the night in a hotel, got up the next morning and drove again till we reached Blue Springs, Missiouri where we stopped again and got another hotel for the night. On the 3rd day we drove the rest of the way into Colorado. In Kansas we saw windmills which was pretty interesting so ofcourse I stopped to get a picture.
There were probably over a hundred of them down this one stretch of the interstate! I spent Tuesday- Saturday in Colorado Springs, Colorado. She showed me around , took me to Garden of the Gods and dragged me out friday night to Cowboy's which is actually a pretty cool 3 story country/western bar in downtown Colorado Springs. [don't worry the establishment was smoke-free and this girl was DD for the night]. We shot some pool for a little while and that was about it.
Entrance to Garden of the Gods
The Balancing Rock
Me :)
Saturday I flew home. My flight left there around 1:20pm and I flew into DFW airport in Texas. Take off and the flight wasnt bad at all.. lets just say the landing wasnt the best and made me a little nauseauted even with Zofran in my system. While waiting at my gate for my next flight I got to watch two cops and a K-9 unit search a bag that was left unattended... probably the most exciting thing about my day. I left DFW around 5:30 and flew the rest of the way home to Savannah.. where on this plane I was stuck sitting next to a stinky Indian [sorry but he stunk!] that snored oddly. When we landed he told me when I come to Indonesia or Bali that i'll have a friend in him and would be able to stay at his house.. ohh and I should marry his son... ?!?!
My sister picked me, we swung by chic fil a to get some food then headed home.
Sunday- I had a photoshoot with the Lane family and after that Mrs. Wendy Wells took our family pictures :)
That's really about all that's gone on in since my last blog other than a couple arguements here and there with a certain someone I wont go into about...




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.