Sunday, January 2, 2011

Baby this, Baby that.

I'm not one to obsess and plan down to the very last detail, i've learned in my past 22 years of life that there are just some things you can't always control. When it comes to something big though... say a baby having more of a plan or an idea about it all helps. Here lately i've tried getting everything figured out. How i'm going to do this, what will the theme for the baby be, Names.. ohhh yeah.. names....

So the other week I was looking online at cribs and honestly started to feel completely overwhelmed. I know all of this is going to end up resting on my shoulders. Every crib I liked was just a ridiculous amount of money. So my sister suggested I just start looking on craigslist. That's where she got my nieces crib. So I did and for a couple days there was nothing worth the money they wanted, UNTIL I found it. It was a Jenny Lind white convertible crib WITH the mattress for $45. I quickly emailed the girl praying it wasnt already snatched up. We corresponded back and forth and i'm happy to say that crib is now in my room waiting to be set up. :)



I don't know the sex of the baby yet but i've never been one of those extremely girly girls. I'm pretty low maintence and since i've found out I'm pregnant i've honestly had this feeling that the baby is a boy. So i've been thinking of themes for the baby. Even if the baby IS a girl I don't want a ton of pink and frilly frou frou stuff. While looking online I found the cutest bedding set that could work for either a boy OR girl :)




And now for names...  I've decided if the baby is a girl she'll be Mckinleigh Renee. <3 As for a boy i'm having a harder time pinning something down I'm set on. I really like the name Colin but I change my mind every other day.

No matter what i'm always going to do what is best for MY child :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.