Here's an update on M since it's been forever since i've blogged.....
Here's a picture of her (2 months old) I did.
And here's some of her at 3 months old Wendy took this past Sunday
Go ahead and be jealous... she's the cutest baby ever & her Aunt Winny is one helluva photographer.
This is her gangsta face :) she's like her mommy, she doesn't take anyone's mess!
I absolutely love this one. I was talking to her when Wendy snapped this one.
She's 3 months old now and I seriously can't believe how fast the time has flown by already. She's amazing. One of the best babies ever and I'm not saying that because she's my child. I hear it all the time from people about how sweet she is. I hear how beautiful she is and what a good baby all the time. Her smile and laugh make my whole day. She's the happiest little thing ever and THAT makes me one damn proud mama. Because I AM doing this all on my own. Sure I have help here and there from my mom and my friends but it's me. I'm working a full time job, busting my ass to try to make our lives better. I'm the one that gets up with her in the morning and anytime in the night. No one else does. She's the most amazing thing I have in life and i'm more than blessed that she's mine.
She laughs and coos, she loves kicking her little legs and at 2 1/2 months old she rolled over for the first time from back to belly all on her own. She hates tummy time but I dont blame her ;) She's held her head up on her own from almost the time I brought her home. She sleeps throughout the night (most nights) and smiles more than any baby I know. <3





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.